As a key member of our multidisciplinary team, you will provide direct patient care within your scope of practice, collaborate with physicians and other members of the patient care team to develop and implement plans of care, support patients and their loved ones using a holistic and person-centered approach, provide health teaching and education to patients to support independence and healing, as well as support hospital initiatives and programs.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATE
• Current certificate of competence from College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Current CPR certificate
• Strong interpersonal skills, and customer service orientation.
• Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
• Ability to work independently and within an inter-professional team.
• Demonstrate commitment to the health and safety of patients, co-workers, volunteers, students and visitors.
• Compliance with confidentiality requirements.
• High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
• Excellent attendance and positive work record.
• Demonstrate applicable ethics and due diligence.
• Manage time effectively.
• Ability to communicate, written and spoken, in both official languages.