RELOCATE TO VICTORIA, BC - SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED
Ever wondered what it’s like to work as a Physio for Lifemark?
Check out our Youtube video below. Whether you're a new graduate or seasoned Physio we have something for everyone.
Lifemark McKenzie Clinic in Victoria has a new opening for a full-time Physiotherapist, to join our team of dedicated and passionate clinicians. You will be part of a fantastic work culture and supportive environment as you work alongside an interdisciplinary team.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- Minimum of one year experience treating musculoskeletal injuries/conditions preferred.
Apply today! Visit us at www.lifemark.ca/careers.
Alternatively if you would like to learn more about this position, please contact Kathy McNevin, Talent Advisor BC, by email at Kathy.McNevin@lifemark.ca