INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
100 Mile House, BC
Apply for Job
Healthcare Jobs - General
:100 MILE HOUSE
:100 MILE HOUSE HOSPITAL
Do you have your Pharmacy Technician certificate and registration as a Pharmacy Technician with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia?
Join our team as we build clinical pharmacy practice across Interior Health through innovation, progression, and dedication! At Interior Health we provide room-to-grow and the opportunity to make a significant, personal contribution to the lives of others. If you seek the peace and tranquility of rural living, you’ll find it within the beautiful, natural setting of the Interior of British Columbia!
We are actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician to join our team at 100 Mile House hospital. Work will consist of on-call and/or blocks of shifts to cover sick time and/or scheduled leaves between the hours of 08:00 and 16:00 Mondays through Fridays (weekends and stats off).
As a registered Pharmacy Technician, you will operate in accordance with the competency guidelines and the scope of practice and standards of practice as outlined by the College of Pharmacists of BC, and according to organizational policies, procedures, standards and unit specific protocols.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processes medication orders that are clinically reviewed for therapeutic appropriateness and approved by a Pharmacist.
• Receives verbal and non-verbal prescriptions from practitioners and ensures that prescriptions are complete and authentic.
• Prepares, processes and compounds prescriptions.
• Ensures the accuracy and completeness of dispensed prescriptions prepared by self or others by verifying order entries and/or performing the final check of dispensed prescriptions.
• Processes prescriptions for temporary inpatient leaves of absence.
• Transfers prescriptions to and receives prescriptions from other pharmacies.
• Enters and ensures the accuracy and completeness of drug and personal health information in the Pharmacy information system.
• Maintains stock levels and performs clerical duties as assigned.
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
• Grade 12 and graduation from an accredited Pharmacy Technician program.
• Current practicing registration as a Pharmacy Technician with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia.
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY
Browse Jobs by Category
Animal Health Technologist / Veterinary Technician (0)
Biologists and Related Scientists (0)
Clinic Manager (3)
Dental Assistant (0)
Dental Hygienist and Dental Therapist (0)
Dental Technician / Technologist (0)
Dietitian and Nutritionist (12)
Environmental Public Health Professional (31)
Family, Marriage and Other Related Counsellors (33)
Genetic Counsellor (0)
Health Care Aide / Caregiver / Nurse Aide (244)
Health Information Management Professional (19)
Healthcare Jobs - General (403)
Healthcare Services and Support / Assistant (122)
Healthcare Services and Wellness (0)
Licensed Practical Nurse (194)
Managers in Health Care (19)
Massage Therapist (21)
Medical Laboratory Technologist / Technician (37)
Medical Office Assistant /Medical Clinic Assistant (6)
Medical Physicist (2)
Medical Radiation Technologist (17)
Medical Technologist and Technician (23)
Medical Transcriptionist (3)
Occupational Therapist (82)
Occupations in health diagnosing and treating (1)
Pharmacy Technician (6)
Physician / Family Medicine / GP (16)
Physician Assistant (3)
Practitioners Of Natural Healing (2)
Registered Nurse / Nurse Practitioner (936)
Registered Psychiatric Nurse (19)
Research and Innovation (0)
Respiratory Therapist (17)
Senior Government Managers and Officials (4)
Social / Community Worker (147)
Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist (16)
Specialist Physician (4)
Speech-Language Pathologist (14)
Technology and Innovation (0)
Therapy and Assessment (67)
Veterinarian and Veterinary Professionals (0)
Volunteer/ Not for Profit (2)
Centralized National Healthcare Recruitment Platform
Post all healthcare jobs here in ONE easy to use centralized platform. Find healthcare skills needed to fill posts across multiple healthcare disciplines.
© 2019 HealthJobHub LTD. All Rights Reserved.