We invite you to join a growing, dynamic and always innovating team at INLIV, supporting our Wello brand as a Nurse Practitioner! Lead our virtual healthcare service by diagnosing, treating and managing urgent, acute and chronic illnesses through our online portal, phone and video calls with the flexibility of working from your home office.
A little bit about us:
A. Our vision contribution to the world and big hairy audacious goal is to “Help Solve the Canadian Health Care Crisis” measured by inspiring the health of 3.5 million Canadians annually with our services.
B. Core purpose of our team to wake up every morning and inspire people to live amazing lives.
C. Our values of Team (we believe teams solve big problems together), Care (above and beyond for team and clients), Passion (a culture where you can feel the intangible emotions of people’s work) and Growth (where we are very happy to throw away the past processes and innovate new ideas).
- The opportunity to work autonomously and to full-scope of practice;
- The ability to perform advanced, comprehensive health assessments over a telemedicine platform;
- Use evidence-based practice to formulate diagnoses and establish comprehensive, holistic, therapeutic care plans;
- Order and interpret diagnostics tests and prescribe medications;
- The ability to go above and beyond daily for our clients;
- To build therapeutic, long-lasting, relationship with clients;
- Be part of a team-based care approach in order to go above and beyond for our clients;
- Follow up with clients in which the primary appointment may have been initiated by another NP;
- Encompass strong communications skills to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals both inside and outside of the Wello Team;
- Provide education, advice, coaching and counselling related to both acute and chronic conditions;
- Assist clients with obtaining and accessing resources;
- Involvement with all administration tasks;
- Be available for on-call, after office hour services for Wello clients;
- Research and assist with innovation of new protocols and process flows;
- Participate and assist with building and testing pilot projects;
- Assist with marketing tasks when needed;
- Participate in team building activities when schedule allows; and
- Uphold all INLIV values (Care, Team, Growth Passion).