Nose Creek Sport Physiotherapy is seeking a keen dedicated Physiotherapist to maximize patient care at our busy clinic. This vibrant, skilled professional is self-motivated, capable of maintaining and growing their client base and willing to promote themselves while maintaining our clinic’s reputation as one of Calgary’s best.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic group of clinicians whose strength lies in their skills, and communication.
In this position you will be responsible for providing client care through focused assessment, treatment and well thought out discharge planning while having the opportunity for excellent earning potential.
Our clinics offer:
· Competitive compensation
· Front Desk Support Services
· Physiotherapy Assistants
· Well-appointed clinic
· Mentorship for Manual Therapy and IMS.
· Becoming a member of an inter-disciplinary collaborative team
· Medical Benefits (drug, dental, optical, paramedical)
· Generous Education Allowance
- Baccalaureate or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Licensed with the College of Physical Therapists of Alberta (CPTA).
- Eligible for membership with Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA).
- 2 years’ experience preferred, new grads welcome to apply.
- Manual Level II preferred.
Interest/experience in the following would be an asset:
- Manual Therapy, Exercise Prescription, Acupuncture, Acute Care, Arthritis, Ergonomics, IMS, Orthopedics, Sports Therapy/medicine, Patient Education.
- Commitment to continuing specialization of your skills.
- Strong emphasis on Manual Therapy, active rehabilitation, and patient education.
Nose Creek Sport Physical Therapy prides itself on having an outstanding learning and team based working environment. The successful candidate will be a positive team player with initiative and motivation to succeed. See more at: www.nosecreekphysiotherapy.com
Candidates please email cover letter along with resume to:
Blair Schachterle at: email@example.com
Phone: (403) 295-8590